Standard XRS Cartesian Robot Systems are pre-engineered to optimize workspace, simplify selection, shorten delivery and lower costs. A unique mix of linear servo motor and ballscrew drive technology provides optimized dynamic performance for today's demanding automation applications. These systems are offered in three size platforms (Small; Medium; Large) and 124 standard variations. The “Small” class systems offer a smaller footprint for light loads and shorter travels.
XRS "Small" Cartesian Robot - Overview:
• Configuration : X-Y / X-Y-Z
• Maximum Work Area : 600mm (X) * 300mm (Y) * 100mm (Z)
• Maximum Load : 5 kg
• Drive Mechanism : Linear Motor / Ballscrew
• Innovative strip seal design provides IP30 protection
• Pre-installed air, power and signal lines routed to moving payload for convenient hook-up and long life operation.
• System cable management features “high-flex” shielded cables with quick disconnect convenience.
• Precision dowel holes allows repeatable mounting of tooling to robot and robot module into machine.
• All axes are aligned and pinned orthogonal so that axes may be removed and re-attached with factory precision
X-Y | X-Y-Z
Linear Motor | Ballscrew
Maximum Stroke (mm)
600 (X) * 300 (Y) * 100 (Z)
Maximum Speed (m/s)
2.2 (X) * 0.7 (Y) * 0.14 (Z)
Maximum Payload Range
10 ... 16 microns
Additional Protection Option
Steel Strip Cover