he robust proportional pressure reducing valve series D1FV with onboard electronics in size NG06 / CETOP 03 is perfectly suitable for precise pilot controls and therefore optimized process accuracy due to its excellent pressure control behaviour.
• Robust, proven design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics
• Outstanding pressure behaviour - ideal for pilot controls
• Low hysteresis - ensures high repeatability and thus improved process and product accuracy
• Wide range of available commands - universally applicable
• Short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
• Manual override - allows to actuate the valve without current
• Barometric feedback
• Pressure stages 25 bar and 45 bar
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
The D1FV OBE controls the pressure in the A- or B-ports using the barometric feedback principle. The digital onboard electronics is situated in a robust metal housing which allows the usage under rough environmental conditions. The nominal values are factory set. The cable for connection to a serial RS232 interface is available as accessory. The value parameters can be edited with the common ProPxD software.
Size (CETOP Norm)
Proportional DC valve
Please configure part to display CAD