Parker's directional control valve series D1SE in size NG06 / CETOP 03 / NFPA D03 combines a robust valve design with the advantages of a seat valve. The valve poppet is almost leakage-free and enables a safe switching even after longer standstill periods for a reliable operation.
• Machine tools
• Rubber & tire processing
• Compact, proven design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics - increases reliability
• Robust all-steel design - important functional inner parts are hardened
• Poppet and seat are grinded - practically no leakage
• Short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
• General presses
• Machine tools
• Injection molding
• Blow molding
• Tire presses
The directional control valve type D1SE is equipped with a wet pin armature solenoid, drain free tapered poppet. Due to the 3/2 way design, port A is either connected with P or discharged in the tank. The neutral position (solenoid not activated) is taken automatically by a return spring. This position remains until the solenoid is energized.
The valve poppet including activation lever and the armature of the solenoid are located in the pressurized oil chamber of connection T. The valve poppet is designed such that there can be no differential area in its axial operational direction (opening, closing). Thus it is statically pressure-balanced so that the valve can be switched in both flow directions even under pressure.
Size (CETOP Norm)
Connector as per EN 175301-803
Directional control valve
Please configure part to display CAD