Parker's proven pneumatically controlled, direct operated directional control valves series D1VA in size NG06 / CETOP 03 / NFPA D03 provide a reliable and efficient control where pneumatic supply is available. They can also be applied as cost-effective alternative to explosion-proof valves for use in hazardous areas.
• Compact, proven design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics
• Various spools and spool position options - fits all hydraulic systems
• Optimum price/performance ratio - especially for use in areas where explosion proof standards are required
• Short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
The D1VA is technically based on the standard D1VW directional control valve design. The main spool is operated via an auxiliary spool of larger diameter. Thus enables low operating pressures from 3 to 5 bar. The valve is pneumatically connected via threads G1/8 in the end caps.
Size (CETOP Norm)
Directional control valve
Please configure part to display CAD