The robust proportional pressure reducing valve series D1FV in size NG06 / CETOP 03 is predestined for precise pilot controls due to its excellent pressure control behaviour, resulting in an optimized process accuracy.
The D1FV*EE with explosion proof solenoids is based on the standard D1FV series. It is not only ATEX certified (explosion proof class is Ex e mb II T4 Gb for use in zone 1 and 2) but also equipped with IECEx compliant solenoids which are certified in accordance with IECEx standard for equipment class 2 G.
• Robust, proven design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics
• Outstanding pressure behaviour - perfectly suitable for pilot controls
• Low hysteresis - ensures high repeatability and thus improved process and product accuracy
• Short delivery time - no warehousing necessary
• Manual override - allows to actuate the valve without current
• Barometric feedback
• Pressure stages 25 bar and 45 bar
• Optional for D1FV*EE: Coil to permit ambient temperature up to +60 °C, modification XG371
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
The D1FV controls the pressure in the A- or B-ports using the barometric feedback principle. The parameters can be saved, changed and duplicated in combination with the digital power amplifier PWD00A-400. The value parameters can be edited with the common ProPxD software.
Size (CETOP Norm)
2.2 (D1FV), 3.5 (D1FV*EE)
Please configure part to display CAD