Direct operated spool-type sandwich DC valves series Z1DW size NG06 extend the functionality of NG06 stack systems with shut-off and relief functions. They provide more security and higher productivity through the additional shut-off function, also with position control.
• Machine Tools
• Obviates the need for a second stack system or additonal external mounted valves
• Integration of shut-off and relief functions in stack systems - reduced space requirement and capital expenditure
• Shut-off function with optional position control - more security, higher productivity, lower manufacturing costs
• Only one solenoid necessary for shut-off function - lower investment costs
• Short delivery time for most variations - no warehousing necessary
• General presses
• Tire presses
• Machine tools
• Injection molding
• Blow molding
For shut off secondary ports A and B, body version A is applied. P and T are drilled through. For applications with port B drained in a switching position to tank, body version B is used. P and A are drilled through. Valves are sealed to the manifold side. The valves can be ordered with inductive position control optionally.
The adjustment of the position control is factory set and sealed. Replacement and repairs can only be undertaken by Parker.
Connector as per EN 175301-803
Maximum Flow Rate (lpm)
Please configure part to display CAD