Parker Series XFC roller screw actuators provide value through proven reliability, efficient performance and the quality that you expect from every Parker Cylinder Division product line. Each Series XFC cylinder incorporates design features that are superior in an electromechanical actuator. These features include a class 5 planetary roller screw, multiple stacked angular contact bearings, all steel construction, hard chrome plated piston rods, high strength tie rods and traditional hydraulic cylinder mounting construction.
In addition to the class 5 planetary roller screw and all steel construction, Series XFC electromechanical actuators incorporate a multitude of innovative design features that increase machine productivity through reduced downtime, faster cycle times, and improved system efficiency.
• Class 5 Planetary Roller Screw – The planetary roller screw is induction hardened with matched nut, offering lead precision G5 to ISO standards. G3 and G1 also available.
• Stacked Angular Contact Bearings – Series XFC actuators offer (4) angular contact bearings, in standard 2 by 2 stack, offering bearing life equal to or greater than the actuator Ca ratings (dynamic load rating)
• All Steel Construction – For extreme force and reliability, Series XFC actuators are constructed similarly to heavy duty hydraulic cylinders. All steel construction ensures the XFC will remain intact for the heaviest of applications.
• Maintenance – Series XFC offers both oil bath and greased options for life screw lubrication
Every Series XFC cylinder is individually tested before leaving our plant to assure proper performance and comes with an eighteen-month warranty.
• Automotive Assembly
• Industrial Automation
• Metal Fab
• Precision Ground Planetary Roller screw provides 5x greater thrust.
• Planetary Rollers with greater area contact offer 10x increased life.
• Use your own motors or complete Parker System including controls.
• Pierce and Riveting
• Parison Control
• Motion Base and Simulation
• Saw Mills
Materials of Construction
Temperature Range (F)
-10° to +165°
Bore Size (mm)
Frame Size mm:
75 through 190
Rod Diameter (mm)
9 standard styles
Tie Rod Design -
50-3000 in 1mm Increments