Parker Series ETH Ballscrew Actuators provide value through proven reliability, efficient performance and the quality that you expect from every Parker Cylinder Division product line. Each Series ETH actuator incorporates design features that are superior in an electromechanical actuator. These benefits include a class 7 ballscrew, multiple stacked angular contact bearings, stainless piston rods, and ISO 15552 pneumatic cylinder mounting construction.
In addition to the class 7 ballscrew and extruded alluminum construction, Series ETH Electromechanical Actuators incorporate a multitude of innovative design features that increase machine productivity through reduced downtime, faster cycle times, and improved system efficiency.
• Class 7 Precision Ballscrew – The oversized ballscrew provides low frictional resistance for smooth motion with lead precision class 7 to ISO standards.
• Stacked Angular Contact Bearings – Series ETH actuators offer (2) angular contact bearings for equal thrust forces in each direction.
• Extruded Cylinder Body – Offers a cleaner, more environmentally friendly design. Sensor groves standard with covers eliminate areas where debris can be trapped on the actuator body.
• Maintenance – Series ETH offers lubrication ports for easy access – lubrication intervals are listed in catalog.
Every Series ETH cylinder is individually tested before leaving our plant to assure proper performance and comes with an eighteen-month warranty.
• Industrial Automation
• Test Equipment and Laboratory
• Use your own motors or complete Parker System including controls.
• Oversized Ball Screws offer 4 times higher force capacity
• Optimized recirculation system offers up 10 times longer life
• Pierce and Riveting
• Parison Control
• Motion Base and Simulation
'2011/65/EC ROHS, 94/9/EC ATEX
Materials of Construction
Temperature Range (F)
14° - 158°
Rod Diameter (mm)
22 - 85