Parker Autoclave's SW Series utilizes the proven Speed Bite connection. This fitting is designed with a single ferrule compression sleeve for systems up to 15,000 PSI (1034 BAR). This connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in a variety of liquid or gas service applications. Installers will appreciate the low make-up torque with the Molybdenum Disulfide coated nuts. This key feature also helps to prevent galling during installation.
• Oil and Gas
• Single-ferrule compression sleeve
• Fast easy make-up of connection
• Tubing sizes are 1/16”,1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"
• Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
• Molybdenum disulfide-coated gland nuts to prevent galling
• Operating temperatures from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 650°F (343°C)
• Fluid handling Systems
• Skid Panel Fabricators
• Testing Panels
Compression / Flareless
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Special Tool Required
W125 , SW250 , SW375 , SW500
Elbow, Tee, Cross, Straight Coupling , Bulkhead Couplings
316 Stainless Steel
Maximum Tube O.D (inch)
1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Maximum Tube O.D (mm)
3.18 mm, 6 mm, 10 mm, 12.70 mm