Parker Autoclave's QS Series uses a compressor sleeve connection. This single-ferrule compression sleeve connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reduces installation times by at least 50%, as compared to traditional coned and thread installation. Parker Autoclave's QS fittings are rated up to 15,000 PSI (1034 BAR). These tube fittings feature improved compression connections with larger orifices for excellent flow capabilities. Installers will enjoy the reduced make-up torque with the unique, molybdenum disulfide coated nuts.
• Oil and Gas
• Single-ferrule compression sleeve.
• Fast easy make-up of connection
• Connection weep holes for safety and leak detection
• Tubing sizes are 1/4", 3/8", 9/16", 3/4", and 1"
• Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
• Molybdenum disulfide-coated gland nuts to prevent galling
• Operating temperatures from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 650°F (343°C)
• Chemical Injection Panels
• Subsea Wellhead Control
• Nitrogen Well Pipeline
• FRAC systems
Tube O.D. (mm)
6.36 mm, 9.53 mm, 14.29 mm, 19.05 mm
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
316 Stainless Steel