Parker Polyflex High Pressure 2448D Hoses are developed for High and Ultra High Pressure applications.
The excellent handling increases operator efficiency and long service life reduces costly down times.
Superior safety standards are applied for the benefit of the operator.
• Water jet cutting (only hoses > 2000 bar)
• All markets requiring pressures over 700 bar for their cleaning and cutting applications
• Compact design hereby handling and space improvements
• Compliant with DIN EN 1829-2 thus legal backup and approved safety hazard control
• Excellent operator safety as a result of highest quality standards which are met
• Design factor >2:1
• Tube cleaning
• Marine cleaning
• For working pressure up to 325 MPa (47.120 psi)
• Core tube: Polyoxymethylene
• Pressure reinforcement: Four spiral layers of maximum tensile steel wire
• Cover: Polyamide
• Standard colour: blue
• Temperature range: -10°C up to +70°C
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Minimum Burst Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Burst Pressure (psi)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)