Parker's Series 7776 Gold Label Aircraft Fueling Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of high pressure aircraft fueling applications. The hose is flexible for truck-mounted reel service and provides easy handling for the operator. The hose will not contaminate product being conveyed; the cover dissipates static electrical charge for operator safety, and is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering for maximum performance. Series 7776 is available in optional 200-foot continuous lengths, providing excellent versatility for order fulfillment/application opportunities.
• Tube: Black premium nitrile for fuel compatibility to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black nitrile for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Aviation fuels
• Jet Fuel
• Top deck reel and platform ground service equipment
• Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Hydrostatically tested and certified hose assemblies to 600 psi available only from Parker Select Hose Assembly Fabricators.
• Suitable for low pressure defueling/unloading service to 8 in. Hg.
• EI 1529:2006, Type C, Grade 2
• NFPA 407:2007
Petroleum Aircraft Fueling
API 1529:2005, Type E, Grade 2; NFPA 407:2007; BS EN1361:2004
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies, Four textile plies
Material - Cover
Static conductive black nitrile
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/4 to 4
Hose I.D. (mm)
19.1 to 101.6
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.378 to 5.000
Hose O.D. (mm)
35.0 to 127.0
0.57 to 3.61
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7.5 to 40.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
190.5 to 1016.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)