Parker's Series 7777 Jac-Riser Gold Label Aircraft Fueling Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of high pressure aircraft fueling applications. The hose will not contaminate product being conveyed; the cover dissipates static electrical charge for operator safety, and is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering for maximum performance. Series 7777 is available in optional 200-foot continuous lengths, providing excellent versatility for order fulfillment/application opportunities.
• Tube: Black premium nitrile for fuel compatibility to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black nitrile for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Aviation fuels
• Jet Fuel
• Jac-Riser (adjustable elevated service platform)
• Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Hydrostatically tested and certified hose assemblies to 600 psi available only from Parker Select Hose Assembly Fabricators.
• EI 1529:2006, Type E, Grade 2
• NFPA 407:2007
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Four textile plies with dual wire helix
Material - Cover
Static conductive black nitrile
Hose O.D. (inch)
2.72 to 4.98
Hose O.D. (mm)
69.1 to 126.5
1.61 to 4.44
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
8 to 16
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Petroleum Aircraft Fueling
Hose I.D. (mm)
50.8 to 101.6
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
API 1529:2005, Type E, Grade 2; BS EN1361:2004; NFPA 407:2007
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
203.2 to 406.4