Parker's Series 7262 Anhydrous Ammonia Hose provides superior service in agricultural and industrial applications. The braided textile reinforcement provides corrosion and kink resistance for operator safety. The cover features dual green stripes for easy identification, and resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering for maximum durability and performance. Series 7262 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service in challenging applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for chemical resistance to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile braids for corrosion and kink resistance, strength and durability.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and chemical resistance.
• Cover: Dual green longitudinal stripes for easy identification.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Anhydrous ammonia
• Bulk depots and storage facilities
• In-plant transfer
• Farm fertilizing equipment and systems
• Commercial and Industrial refrigeration equipment supply lines
• ARPM IP-14
• Design Factor: 5:1
• Series 7262 is a non-stock, seasonal product available only through Parker Select Anhydrous Ammonia Hose Assembly Fabricators. Contact Parker for a referral.
• For Anhydrous Ammonia use ONLY. Do not use in Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)/Propane or Natural Gas applications. Use only with couplings qualified by Parker. Do not use with couplings containing hidden o-rings such as male swivel couplings. For non-agricultural or refrigeration applications, contact Parker.
• Contact with Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) will burn skin and is especially damaging to the eyes and lungs. This is true for its liquid and gaseous (vapor) state. Many accidents involving NH3 have occurred by using the wrong hose. NH3 hose must be specially compounded and constructed to handle the media. NEVER use a hose that is not designed for NH3 because it may fail very quickly and cause bodily injury or death. It is especially important to ensure that only Anhydrous Ammonia hose is recommended and used for this service. Refer to ARPM Publications IP-14 “Anhydrous Ammonia Hose, Specifications” and IP-11-2 “Anhydrous Ammonia Hose, Manual for Maintenance, Testing and Inspection.”
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to the NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile braids, Three textile braids
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 2
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 50.8
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.950 to 2.750
Hose O.D. (mm)
24.1 to 69.9
0.25 to 1.40
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
5 to 16
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
127.0 to 406.4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)