Parker PVplus has been designed and optimized for demanding use in heavy duty industrial and marine applications. With pressure ratings of up to 420 bar and high speed ratings this open circuit, swashplate type axial piston pump provides high productivity and power density to its users. Beside its robustness and exceptionally long service life PVplus is also characterized by a very high conversion flexibility. As a standard every PVplus comes with an integrated pre-compression volume which ensures low ripple operation and reduced noise emissions. A wide range of displacements and control options allows for a wide range of applications.
• Primary Metal Refining/Process
• Rubber & Tire Processing
• Miscellaneous Industrial
• Machine Tools
• Marine (Non-Military)
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Construction Equipment
• Material Handling Equipment
• Displacements from 16-360 cc/rev – covers wide range of applications and flow requirements.
• Operating pressures of up to 350 bar (continuous) / 420 bar (intermittent) – high power density.
• Accurate, highly dynamic controls – outstanding response characteristics and productivity improvements.
• Excellent suction characteristics and high self-priming speeds – increased productivity.
• Integrated pre-compression volume – reduced pulsation and noise level.
• Robust, heavy duty design – long lifetime and service intervals.
• Modular approach and frame size design – easy conversion and reduced inventory expenditures.
• HFC capability up to 210 bar – suitable for usage in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required.
• Presses / Material Forming Machinery
• Scrap Shears
• Continuous Rolling Mills
• Marine Lifts & Hoists
• Marine Winches & Cranes
• Marine Diesel
• Wind Turbine Pitch Control
• Piling Equipment
• Railway Maintenance Machinery
• Test Rigs & HPU’s / Integrated Systems
For detailed technical information on PVplus please download our latest catalogue and installation manuals under Product Support and/or contact your local Parker dealer for support.
* Made in Germany
Single / Tandem / Multiple
PRESSURE | REMOTE PRESSURE | LOAD SENSE | ELECTRONIC CONTROL | UNLOADING |PROPORTIONAL PRESSURE
Energy Recovery Capable
Standard Hydraulic Fluid
Maximum Displacement (cm3/rev)
Maximum Displacement (in3/rev)
Maximum Fluid Temperature (C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature (F)
Minimum Fluid Temperature (C)
Minimum Fluid Temperature (F)
Maximum Noise Level (DBA)
Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)
Maximum Radial Shaft Load (kg)
Maximum Radial Shaft Load (lbs)
Maximum Viscosity (SUS)
Minimum Viscosity (SUS)
SAE | ISO
SAE | ISO | BSPP
Port Connection Type
FLANGE | STRAIGHT THREADED
Variable / Fixed
CLOCKWISE | COUNTER CLOCKWISE | BI-ROTATIONAL
PRESSURE | DISPLACEMENT