Parker's Series 7286C Dragon Breath Premium Compact Steam Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of steam applications. The hose incorporates a slim profile for easy handling and installation, and is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for a long service life. The rugged cover also resists abrasion, heat and weathering to provide superior performance. Series 7286C is qualified with non-skive permanent crimp couplings eliminating the need for bulky, heavy clamps and providing a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black chlorobutyl for superior heat resistance and long service life to 406°F /450°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple wire braids for extreme strength and durability.
• Cover: Black chlorobutyl for abrasion and weathering resistance; perforated for steam service.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Hot water
• Saturated steam (to 250 psi @ 406°F max)
• Superheated steam (to 250 psi @ 450°F max)
• Cleaning storage tanks/vessels
• Cleaning manufacturing equipment
• Cleaning and heating processing equipment
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Saturated Steam, Superheated Steam
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two wire braids
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
406 saturated steam; 450 superheated steam
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
208 saturated steam; 232 superheated steam
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.950 to 1.467
Hose O.D. (mm)
24.1 to 37.3
0.37 to 0.64
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7.0 to 12.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
177.8 to 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)