Customer Value Proposition:
CHO-BOND 1075 is a silver plated aluminum filled, one-component conductive silicone designed for use as a fillet, gap filler and seam sealant on electrical enclosures for EMI shielding or electrical grounding. Minimum recommended bond line for CHOBOND 1075 is 0.010 inches (0.25mm). In addition, CHO-BOND 1075 may be used for EMI gasket repair, bonding, and attachment in applications where moderate strength (100 psi) is required. The silver aluminum filler of CHO-BOND 1075 provides excellent galvanic corrosion resistance when applied to aluminum substrates. No volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and minimal shrinkage upon curing make CHO-BOND 1075 a good choice for a variety of commercial and military applications. CHO-BOND 1075’s moisture cure silicone polymer system allows it to cure to the touch in 24 hours and provides a robust conductive and environmental seal over a wide range of application temperatures. For best adhesion results, CHO-BOND 1075 should be used in conjunction with CHOSHIELD 1086 primer. Typical applications include man portable electronics, radar and communication systems, EMI vents, military ground vehicles, and shelters.
• One component
• Easy to use, no weighing or mixing required.
• Silver plated aluminum filler
• Excellent conductivity 0.010 ohm-cm outstanding galvanic corrosion resistance against aluminum substrates.
• No VOCs
• Minimal shrinkage.
• Moisture cure silicone
• 15 minute working life, rapid skin formation, 24 hr handling time, requires no pressure during curing, wide range of application temperatures. 1 week for full cure.
• Light weight
• More coverage per gram of material, minimal weight added to assembly or vehicle.
• Non corrosive cure mechanism
• No corrosive by-products generated during curing to damage substrate.
• Dry medium paste
• Can be used on overhead or vertical surfaces.
1.5 fluid ounce foil tube , 6 fluid ounce SEMCO cartridge
Volume Resistivity (ohm-cm)
Lap Shear Strength (kPa)
Nominal Hardness (Shore A)
Temperature Range (C)
-55 to 200
Film Thickness (mm)
0.25 to 3.18