Parker's Series 125 Nexbraid PVC Clear Standard Wall General Service Hose provides medium pressure standard duty service across multiple applications. The clear, smooth tube does not impart taste or odor to material being conveyed, allows unimpeded flow and easy and quick observation of the transfer process. The hose is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• Food and Beverage
• General Industrial
• Tube: Clear PVC for sanitary transfer to 150°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Clear PVC for easy visual observation, and abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Dry abrasive materials
• Potable water
• In-plant transfer
• CFIA Compliant
• EU: Meets requirements and amendments of Resolution AP(89) for food contact.
• NSF 51 certified to 180°F (82°C)
• RoHS Compliant
• USP Class VI Rated
• Light suction/vacuum
• Available in non-phthalate formulations. Contact Parker.
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
FDA Ingredients, NSF 51 to 180°F (82°C), USP Class VI rated materials, EU - Amendments of Resolution AP(89), RoHS Compliant
Beverages, Dry Abrasive Materials, Flour, Grains, Granules, Pellets, Powders, Potable Water, Pure Water, Sugar
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Blue tint PVC
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/16 to 2
Hose I.D. (mm)
4.8 to 50.8
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.38 to 2.49
Hose O.D. (mm)
9.5 to 63.3
0.05 to 0.95
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
75 to 250
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
5.2 to 17.2
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
100 to 300