Parker's Series 126 Nexbraid PVC Clear Heavy Duty General Service Hose provides medium pressure heavy duty service across multiple applications. The clear, smooth tube does not impart taste or odor to material being conveyed, allows unimpeded flow and easy and quick observation of the transfer process. The hose is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• Food and Beverage
• General Industrial
• Tube: Clear PVC for sanitary transfer to 150°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Clear PVC for easy visual observation, and abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Dry abrasive materials
• Potable water
• In-plant transfer
• CFIA Compliant
• EU: Meets requirements and amendments of Resolution AP(89) for food contact.
• NSF 51 certified to 180°F (82°C)
• RoHS Compliant
• USP Class VI Rated
• Available in non-phthalate formulations. Contact Parker.
• Light suction/vacuum
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
EU Res AP(89), FDA, NSF 51 certified to 180?F, USP Class VI
Beverages, Potable Water, Pure Water
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Blue tint PVC
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4 to 1-1/2
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 to 38.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.50 to 2.00
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.7 to 50.8
0.08 to 0.77
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
350 at 68F, 275 at 68F, 250 at 68F, 200 at 68F, 150 at 68F, 125 at 68F, 100 at 68F
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
24.1 at 20C, 19.0 at 20C, 17.2 at 20C, 13.8 at 20C, 10.3 at 20C, 8.6 at 20C, 6.9 at 20C
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
100 to 300