Parker's Series 7776CT Gold Label Cold Temperature Aircraft Fueling Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of low temperature, high pressure aircraft fueling applications. The hose resists stiffening and cracking and stays flexible to -55°F for truck-mounted reel service, and provides easy handling for the operator. The hose will not contaminate product being conveyed; the cover dissipates static electrical charge for operator safety, and is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering for maximum performance.
• Tube: Black premium nitrile for fuel compatibility to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black nitrile for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Aviation fuels
• Jet Fuel
• Top deck reel and platform ground service equipment
• Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Hydrostatically tested and certified hose assemblies to 600 psi available only from Parker Select Hose Assembly Fabricators.
• Suitable for low pressure defueling/vacuum service to 8 in. Hg.
• EI 1529:2006, Type C-CT, Grade 2
• NFPA 407:2007
Petroleum Aircraft Fueling
API 1529:2005, Type C-CT, Grade 2; NFPA 407:2007
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies, Four textile plies, Six textile plies
Material - Cover
Static conductive black nitrile
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (mm)
25.4 to 101.6
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.69 to 4.85
Hose O.D. (mm)
42.9 to 123.2
0.67 to 2.70
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
10 to 40
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
254.0 to 1016.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)