Parker's Series 7055 Contractor's Water Hose Factory Assemblies provide reliable service across a wide variety of general service water applications. The hose resists abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. Series 7055 hose assemblies incorporate brass crimp couplings for a lightweight, secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for economical service to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Brass male garden hose thread x female garden hose thread for quick and easy connections.
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Cement trucks
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
• Do not use with potable water.
Hose I.D. (inch)
5/8, 3/4, 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
15.9, 19.1, 25.4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
100, 125, 200
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
6.9, 8.6, 13.8
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Connection 2 Style
7.62, 15.24, 106.7
4.9 to 23.7
Standard Package Quantity
2 to 10