Parker's Series 7363 Concrete Placement Hose provides excellent heavy duty service as a delivery/placement connection across multiple medium pressure transfer and applications. The thick rubber tube provides additional resistance to abrasive materials going through the hose, and the corrugated cover provides kink resistance for unimpeded flow, additional flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Local & Municipal Governments
• Tube: Black 3/16” thick natural rubber/SBR for abrasion resistance to 160°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black corrugated rubber/SBR for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Lengths: Available in optional 200-foot lengths for maximum efficiency of inventory.
• Abrasive materials
• Bulk loading/unloading
• Construction sites
• Rail yards
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Abrasive Materials, Debris, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Black natural rubber/SBR blend; static dissipating
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Three textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Black natural rubber/SBR blend
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (mm)
50.8 to 152.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
2.740 to 6.937
Hose O.D. (mm)
69.6 to 176.2
1.53 to 5.60
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
6 to 18
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
152.4 to 457.2
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)