Parker's Series 7393 Large Diameter Corrugated Material Handling/Rock Dust Hose provides excellent heavy duty service in multiple low pressure transfer applications. The thick rubber tube provides additional resistance to abrasive materials going through the hose, and dissipates static electrical charge for operator safety. The corrugated cover provides kink resistance for unimpeded flow, additional flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black thick natural rubber/SBR for abrasion resistance to 160°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black corrugated rubber/SBR for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Lengths: Available in optional 200-foot lengths for maximum efficiency of inventory.
• Available with built-in soft cuffs for easy attachment to connection to equipment/components.
• Abrasive materials
• Rock dust
• Dust collection and suppression
• Construction sites
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Abrasive Materials, Rock Dust, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Black natural rubber/SBR blend; static dissipating
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Black natural rubber/SBR blend
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1-1/4 to 3
Hose I.D. (mm)
31.8 to 76.2
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.602 to 3.409
Hose O.D. (mm)
40.7 to 86.6
0.46 to 1.27
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
2.5 to 8.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
63.5 to 203.2
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
50 to 90
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
3.4 to 6.2