Parker's Series SWC316R Wildcatter Corrugated Oilfield Petroleum Transport Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of medium pressure, standard duty applications. The lightweight, corrugated construction provides crush resistance and kink resistance for unimpeded flow, additional flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. The red cover provides quick and easy identification.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black nitrile for fuel and oil resistance to 200°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Red nitrile for abrasion, heat and oil resistance and durability.
• Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service)
• Crude oil
• Mild chemicals
• Petroleum waste
• Oilfield equipment and service trucks
• Bulk depots and storage facilities
• Service trucks
• Transport tank trucks
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
• Do not use for oil or fuel transfer service in or on open water.
Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Oil
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with dual wire helix
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (mm)
25.4 to 152.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.56 to 6.75
Hose O.D. (mm)
39.7 to 171.5
0.60 to 4.89
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
3 to 18
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
7.6 to 45.7
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
125 to 150
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
8.6 to 10.3
Standard Pack Qty (ft)