Parker's Cut-Off Saw is designed to create a square cut with minimum burrs which is essential for proper tube connections. Designed for bench or stand mounting, this saw can be easily used on most job sites.
• Military Ground Systems
• Aerial Lift
• Material Handling
• Military Marine
• Machine Tool
• Alternative Energy
• Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
• Operating at a low speed to prevent work hardening the tube end, this saw assures a square cut with minimum burrs which is essential for proper tube connections.
• An internal recirculating pump assures that an adequate supply of cutting fluid is provided.
• For use on copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel tube in sizes ¼” through 2 ¾” O.D.
• Cutting metal tube for industrial and mobile hydraulic and pneumatic applications
• Requires a 110V/15A power supply.
• A saw base is available and sold separately.
Size Range (inch)
1/4" - 2 3/4"
Size Range (mm)
6mm - 70mm
copper, brass, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
Tube O.D. (inch)
Works with tube O.D. sizes 1/4 to 2 3/4.