Parker's Series 7139 Deadman Twin Sensing Hose provides excellent service in industrial and commercial applications to safely and quickly shut down unattended equipment in emergency situations. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The color coding allows easy identification for quick and accurate installation, the cover resists abrasion, oil and weathering, and the hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• Tube: Black nitrile for air/oil mist compatibility to 200°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Green/red chloroprene for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Component of aircraft fueling control systems
• Ground service equipment
• Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
• Do not use for welding service.
Hose Size Range (inch)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Material - Cover
Red & green chloroprene
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
2 textile plies
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)