Parker's Series 7138 Deadman Twin Sensing Hose provides excellent service in industrial and commercial applications to safely and quickly shut down unattended equipment in emergency situations. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The color coding allows easy identification for quick and accurate installation, and the cover resists abrasion and weathering to provide maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for economical air compatibility to 200°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Gray/yellow EPDM for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Component of abrasive material blasting systems
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)