Parker's Series 7116M Soft-Flex Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Dispenser Hose provides excellent service in supplying DEF rom dispensing units to equipment, storage tanks and vehicles. The specially formulated hose tube is corrosion resistant to limit the possibility of contamination and diminished performance of on-board selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems of heavy duty vehicles. The hose cover resists abrasion and weathering. Series 7116M is qualified with corrosion resistant stainless steel permanent crimp couplings for a clean, safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black peroxide cured EPDM for corrosion resistant compatibility to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for flexibility and strength.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• In-plant tank transfer
• Storage tank transfer
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use for oil or fuel service.
• To avoid DEF contamination, use only hose designed for the application, and stainless steel couplings to fabricate hose assemblies.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Multiple textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/8 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
9.5 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
.66 to 1.43
Hose O.D. (mm)
16.7 to 36.3
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
4 to 8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
300 to 700