Parker's Series 7215 Carboblue Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Suction Hose provides excellent service in supplying DEF between storage tanks and dispensers. The robust construction provides crush resistance, kink resistance and full suction capability for maximum performance. The specially formulated hose tube is corrosion resistant to limit the possibility of contamination and diminished performance of on-board selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems of heavy duty vehicles. The hose cover resists abrasion and weathering. Series 7215 is qualified with corrosion resistant stainless steel permanent crimp couplings for a clean, safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black peroxide cured EPDM for corrosion resistant compatibility to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for flexibility and strength, and a wire helix for a path to conduct an electrical charge to ground.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• In-plant tank transfer
• Storage tank transfer
• Tank to pump transfer
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Do not use for oil or fuel service.
• To avoid DEF contamination, use only hose designed for the application, and stainless steel couplings to fabricate hose assemblies.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)