Parker's Series 7264C Steam-Lance Compact Steam Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of steam applications. The hose incorporates a slim profile for easy handling and installation, and is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for a long service life. The rugged red cover provides easy identification and resists abrasion, heat/cold temperature fluctuations and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7264C is qualified with economical non-skive permanent crimp couplings for a quick, streamlined, safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black EPDM for heat resistance and long service life to 406°F /450°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple wire braids for extreme strength and durability.
• Cover: Red EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance; perforated for steam service.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Hot water
• Saturated steam (to 250 psi @ 406°F max)
• Superheated steam (to 250 psi @ 450°F max)
• Cleaning containment tanks/vessels
• Cleaning manufacturing equipment
• Cleaning and heating processing equipment
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Design Factor: 20:1
• Failure to properly inspect, maintain, test and use steam hose assemblies may result in property damage, personal injury or death. Refer to ARPM publication IP-11-1, "Guide for Use, Testing and Inspection of Steam Hose."
• Water changes to hot water and phases of steam when subjected to heat and pressure. The greater the pressure, the higher the temperature required to achieve and maintain a steam phase. If steam escapes, dangerous quantities of heat may be released very suddenly. Exposure to hot water, low pressure steam and high pressure steam may cause severe scalding or fatal burns.
• Use only hoses designated for steam service for steam applications.
• Prior to use with detergents or rust inhibitors, refer to the chemical guide link in the Support Tab, or contact Parker.
• Drain steam hose after each use to reduce the possibility of hose popcorning while in service.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Saturated Steam, Superheated Steam
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two wire braids
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
406 saturated steam/450 superheated steam
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
208 saturated steam/232 superheated steam
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.950 to 1.467
Hose O.D. (mm)
24.1 to 37.3
0.37 to 0.63
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7 to 12
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
177.8 to 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)