Ermeto SKA-RB tube bend weld nipple types can be assembled in any Ermeto tube fitting. Ermeto tube bend weld nipples are available in all sizes from 6 – 38 in the light and heavy series.
The Ermeto tube bend weld nipple is welded to the tube end without the O-ring. Assembling beforehand a retaining nut with the right size and orientation should not be forgotten. Special guidelines and regulations may apply to the pre-handling of the tube end, the welding procedure, welding personnel qualifications, post-processing and testing and documentation of the weld connection.
• Press construction
• Heavy machinery building
• Power station construction
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
• Ermeto tube bend weld nipples can be combined with all EO fittings,so that the fittings can be used in a wide range of applications.
• The elastomeric seal acts as a primary sealing element, making the connection leak-proof. So maintenance and re-work costs are substantially reduced.
• Insufficiently assembled tube bend weld nipple connectors do not come apart without warning. The user can react early enough because the connectors indicate the problem by leaking and they can be retightened.
• Ermeto tube bend weld nipple connectors can be undone and then re-assembled any number of times. The longevity of the connector is thereby increased and costs saved.
Connection 1 Tube O.D. (mm)
10 to 38
Tube Wall Thickness (mm)
10x2.0 to 38x6.0
Connection 1 Style
24° O-ring weld nipple
Connection 2 Style
Tube bend weld nipple
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
+250 Steel, +400 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
+482 Steel, +752 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
-40 Steel, -76 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Agriculture Equipment, Automotive Process, Chemical Transfer, Construction Equipment, Fuel transfer, Hydraulic, Manufacturing Equipment, Marine, Material Handling, Mobile Equipment, Oilfield, Packaging, Transportation
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
-40 Steel, -60 Stainless Steel
Bite Type, Soft Seal Bite Type
DIN ISO 8434
Weldable Steel, Stainless steel
Please configure part to display CAD