The custom-fit ASK weld fitting is used to connect tubes. The fitting is available as steel or stainless steel version and in all sizes from 6 - 38 mm.
• Press construction
• Heavy machinery building
• Power station construction
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
• The elastomeric seal acts as a primary sealing element, making the connection leak-proof. So maintenance and re-work costs are substantially reduced.
• Even after continuous operation for years under extreme conditions, the soft-seal weld fitting does not have to be retightened. This means that the connection has a long life and maintenance and servicing costs are noticeably diminished.
• Insufficiently assembled Ermeto high pressure hydraulic weld fittings do not come apart without warning. The user can react early enough because the connectors indicate the problem by leaking and they can be retightened.
• Ermeto high pressure hydraulic weld fittings can be undone and then re-assembled any number of times. The longevity of the connector is thereby increased and costs saved.
Tube Wall Thickness (mm)
10x1.0 to 38x7.0
Connection 1 Tube O.D. (mm)
10 to 38
Connection 1 Style
Connection 2 Style
Weld fitting for tubes
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
+250 Steel, +400 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
+482 Steel, +752 Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
-40 Steel, -60 Stainless Steel
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
-40 Steel, -76 Stainless Steel
Bite Type, Soft Seal Bite Type
DIN ISO 8434
Agriculture Equipment, Automotive Process, Chemical Transfer, Construction Equipment, Fuel transfer, Hydraulic, Manufacturing Equipment, Marine, Material Handling, Mobile Equipment, Oilfield, Packaging, Transportation
Weldable Steel, Stainless steel
Please configure part to display CAD