Parker's Series SW373 Large Diameter FEP Chemical Suction Hose provides ultimate service across a wide variety of chemical media in high pressure and high temperature applications. The hose will not contaminate the product being conveyed, and is crush resistant and durable. The distinctive blue cover is easily identified and resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering for maximum performance. Series SW373 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service in challenging applications.
• Food & Beverage
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: White fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) for ultimate chemical resistance to 300°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies with dual wire helix for a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Blue EPDM for abrasion and ultimate chemical resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Beverages/food/potable water/sanitary products
• Bulk loading/unloading
• In-plant processing/transfer
• Transport trucks
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Click here to link to Hose & Chemical Guides.
Acids, Chemicals, Solvents; Food, Milk, Potable Water, Sanitary Products
White fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP)
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with dual wire helix, Four textile plies with dual wire helix
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 4
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 101.6
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.969 to 5.000
Hose O.D. (mm)
24.6 to 127.0
0.37 to 4.28
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7 to 42
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
177.8 to 1066.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
150 to 500
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
10.3 to 34.5
Standard Pack Qty (ft)