Parker's Series 389 Super-Flex FL-7 Barrier Fuel Line Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of fuels and multiple engine applications. The thermoplastic liner serves as a barrier to limit permeation of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), providing compliance with government and industry regulations. The hose is compatible with Parker Safe Lock™ SAE J2044 quick connect fittings for easy and secure attachment and installation. The cover resists oil and high temperatures common to engine compartments, providing maximum performance in challenging applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile with THV barrier for exceptional fuel and permeation resistance to 257°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple aramid plies for strength and a slim profile for easy routing.
• Cover: Black CPE for abrasion, heat and oil r1esistance.
• Couplings: Parker SAE J2044 Safe Lock quick connect; also qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated and non-dedicated service)
• Pressure Washers
• Agricultural equipment
• Construction equipment
• Off-road equipment
• CARB 2006/SORE
• SAE J30R7/30R14T2
• Click here to link to Hose & Chemical Guides.
• Do not use in marine fuel applications.
CARB 2006 SORE, EPA, SAE J30R7, SAE J30R14T2
Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated and non-dedicated service), diesel, ethanol, gasoline
Hose Inner Tube Material
Black nitrile/translucent THV barrier
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two aramid plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/16 to 3/4
Hose I.D. (mm)
4.8 to 19.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.406 to 1.125
Hose O.D. (mm)
10.3 to 28.6
0.06 to 0.35
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
1.3 to 6.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
33.0 to 152.4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
35 to 50
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
2.4 to 3.4
Standard Pack Qty (ft)