Parker's Series 7323 Super-Flex GS Large Diameter General Service Air & Water Hose provides excellent service across multiple applications. The hose tube is compatible with light oil mists for tool lubrication. The cover resists abrasion and weathering to provide maximum performance, incorporates a true round, concentric profile for easy coupling installation, and is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection. Series 7323 is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for versatile and economical service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors and pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
Air & Multipurpose
ARPM Class C Tube
Air (including oil mist), Mild Chemicals, Water
Black EPDM; ARPM Class C oil resistance
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies, Four textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1-1/4 to 2
Hose I.D. (mm)
31.8 to 50.8
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.741 to 2.568
Hose O.D. (mm)
44.2 to 65.2
0.71 to 1.23
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7.5 to 12.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
190.5 to 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)