Parker's Series 7395 E-Z Form GS Greek Corrugated General Service Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of low pressure engine coolant transfer applications that require extreme hose flexibility where tight routing is a challenge. The lightweight, Greek corrugated construction provides an economical alternative to expensive made-to-order formed hose. Series 7395 is crush resistant and kink resistant for unimpeded flow, offers superior flexibility for easy handling and installer/operator convenience, and is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for high temperature coolant resistance to 257°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile braids or plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and heat resistance and durability.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Lengths: Available in optional 25-foot coils, 130-foot coils or 300-foot reels for application/inventory efficiency and versatility.
• Mild chemicals
• Coolant lines
• Drain lines
• Industrial vacuum equipment/systems
• Heavy duty trucks
• Mobile off-road equipment
• SAE J20R2-D1 performance
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not drag across sharp edges or highly abrasive surfaces.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Air, Coolant, Mild Chemicals, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.906 to 4.567
Hose O.D. (mm)
23.0 to 116.0
0.23 to 2.20
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
1.4 to 15.7
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 101.6
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 4
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
SAE J20R2-D1 (performance)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
35.6 to 398.8