Parker's Series 7110 Siameez Grade RM Twin Line Welding Hose Factory Assemblies provide excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The cover resists abrasion, flame, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance, and provides versatile service for many common acetylene-based industrial welding applications. Series 7110 hose assemblies incorporate brass non-sparking permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black synthetic rubber for acetylene/oxygen compatibility.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Synthetic rubber for abrasion, flame, oil and weathering resistance.
• Cover Colors: Green (oxygen) and red (fuel gas, acetylene only)
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Fuel gas (acetylene only)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use with any fuel gas other than acetylene.
• Do not attempt to re-couple, repair or splice hose assemblies; replace all assemblies that show signs of abrading, abuse, age, damage or fatigue. Refer to ARPM IP-7, Specifications for Rubber Welding Hose and Hose Technical Bulletin 11-5, Guide for Use, Maintenance and Inspection of Welding Hose. Refer to CGA Safety Bulletin SB-11, Use of Rubber Welding Hose.
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
7.62, 15.24, 30.49
6.0, 11.0, 21.0
Standard Package Quantity