Parker's Series EW355 Large Diameter Custom Made Heavy Duty Petroleum Service Dock Hose provides excellent medium pressure, heavy duty service across multiple bulk loading/unloading applications. The basic hose construction may be modified to customer-specified requirements, including brand, length pattern and built-in coupling configurations. Parker will quickly design and build a custom made product to satisfy specific application requirements and will drop-ship in protective packaging, eliminating the cost of additional handling and the need to compromise on hose performance.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for exceptional oil resistance to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black synthetic rubber for abrasion and weathering resistance and durability.
• Couplings: Per customer requirements
• Fuel to 50% aromatic content
• Bulk depots/terminals
• Marine vessels
• Storage tanks
• Design Factor: 4:1
Hose Size Range (inch)
6 - 12
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
300, 330, 550, 655, 785
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Material - Cover
Black synthetic rubber
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
6 plies of tire cord with dual wire helix, 8 plies of tire cord with dual wire helix, 10 plies of tire cord with dual wire helix
Hose Size Range (mm)
152.4 - 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
136.1, 149.7, 249.5, 297.1, 356.1
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)