Parker's Series SS111 High Pressure Water Jetting Hose provides excellent high pressure, heavy duty service across multiple applications. The hose construction is designed for high volume/high pressure flow for efficient clean-up and transfer, and the cover is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black SBR for abrasion resistant service to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black SBR for abrasion and weathering resistance and durability.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Subsea structure cleaning
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
Hose Size Range (inch)
2 - 6
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
1.13, 1.37, 2.42, 3.1, 3.77, 5.23
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Material - Cover
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
6 textile plies, 8 textile plies
Hose Size Range (mm)
50.8 - 152.4
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.51, 0.62, 1.1, 1.41, 1.71, 2.37
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)