Parker's Series 7268E Stinger II High Pressure Wire Braid Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose provides excellent service across multiple high pressure, standard duty applications. The hose is flexible for easy handling, crush resistant, and flame retardant to protect operators from fire hazards. The distinctive yellow nitrile/PVC cover is easily identified and resists abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7268E is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection to provide robust service in challenging applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for excellent oil resistance to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: One wire braid for flexibility, strength and durability.
• Cover: Yellow nitrile/PVC for abrasion, flame, oil and weathering resistance; perforated.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Heavy duty air compressors
• Heavy duty air tools
• Heavy duty drills
• Water spray/suppression equipment
• Underground mines
• General transfer
• Design Factor 4:1
• Do not use with biodiesel, diesel fuel or gasoline.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Size Range (inch)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
0.34, 0.5, 0.67, 0.86, 1.14
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
HY Series, 43 Series
Material - Cover
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
1 wire braid
Hose Size Range (mm)
19.1 - 50.8
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.15, 0.23, 0.3, 0.39, 0.52
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)