Parker's Series 7204 MPW-1000 High Pressure Wire Braid Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of media and applications. The hose is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for easy handling and long service life, and the rugged cover resists abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7204 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection, and is a versatile hose for many common high pressure industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for exceptional oil resistance to 300°F.
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for rust inhibitor resistance in steam systems to 368°F.
• Reinforcement: One wire braid for extreme strength and a slim profile.
• Cover: Black chloroprene for abrasion, oil, weathering resistance; perforated for steam service.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service)
• Hot asphalt, glue, tar, wax
• Mild chemicals
• Steam (to 150 psi @ 368°F max)
• Construction equipment
• Hot tar wands
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Steam cleaning
• General transfer
• Do not use for fuel transfer in regulated dispensing or engine service requiring API, NFPA, SAE, UL, ULC or any other agency approval or listing.
• Refer to the table in Catalog 4800 for fuel compatibility and service conditions.
• Do not use in hot, dry air applications.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Air & Multipurpose
Air, Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated and non-dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water; Hot Asphalt, Glue, Oil, Tar, Wax; Steam
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One wire braid
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
368 steam; 300 other
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
187 steam; 149 other
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.906 to 1.500
Hose O.D. (mm)
23.0 to 38.1
0.34 to 0.75
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7 to 12
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
177.8 to 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
1000; 150 for steam
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)