Parker's Series 7399 E-Z Form HT Greek Corrugated High Temperature Oil Resistant Suction Hose provides excellent service across a variety of medium pressure hot oil transfer applications that require extreme hose flexibility where tight routing is a challenge. The lightweight, Greek corrugated construction provides an economical alternative to expensive made-to-order formed hose. Series 7399 is crush resistant and kink resistant for unimpeded flow and offers superior flexibility for easy handling and installer/operator convenience. The cover is specially formulated to resist cracking and hardening caused by high temperature engine compartments, and is resistant to abrasion and oil for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black CPE for extreme hot oil resistance to 302°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile braids for strength and kink resistance, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black hydrogenated nitrile for extreme heat and oil resistance and durability.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Lengths: Available in optional 25-foot coils or 300-foot reels for application/inventory efficiency and versatility.
• Hot oil
• Drain lines
• Non-SAE power steering return lines
• Oil suction/return lines
• Mobile/off-road equipment
• General transfer
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Finish - Cover
Grrek corrurated wrapped
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.936 to 1.418
Hose O.D. (mm)
23.8 to 36.0
0.29 to 0.44
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
0.9 to 1.4
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Black hydrogenated nitrile
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 25.4
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 1
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
24.1 to 36.3