Parker's hydraulic tube bender, HB632, is powered by 10,000 psi of pressure to bend steel and stainless steel tube up to 2” and 50mm O.D., and pipe up to 1 ½”. The hydraulic power, size capabilities and accurate bends make this draw bender a great choice for high production bending.
• Military Ground Systems
• Aerial Lift
• Material Handling
• Military Marine
• Machine Tool
• Alternative Energy
• Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
• The clamp vise arm features a quick release speed screw for positioning the required clamp block.
• The hydraulically actuated drive mechanism enables the operator to make bends up to 180° in one continuous smooth operation on tubing up to 2” in diameter.
• An adjustable stop ensures the accuracy of bends by controlling the degree of the bend to a maximum of 180° and graduated in 1° increments.
• Close second bends can also be performed in either direction.
• Bends steel and stainless steel of tube in sizes 3/8” up to 2” and 10mm up to 50mm, as well as pipe in sizes 3/8” up to 1 ½”.
• Bending metal tube for industrial and mobile applications
• Minimum components required with the HB32 bender are a hose assembly, hydraulic pump, and a radius slide and clamp block, which match the tube/pipe O.D. to be bent.
• Radius blocks for 1 ¾” through 2” O.D. require an adapter plate.
• The maximum bend angle is 180° with radii from 1 ¼” to 8”.
• If mandrels are used, the HB632 hydraulic bender must be bolted to a table, and will also require the use of a mandrel rod and mandrel rod stop assembly which holds and supports the end of the mandrel rod in alignment with the tubing.
• Requires a hydraulic pump which is sold separately.
Size Range (mm)
10mm - 50mm
Size Range (inch)
3/8" - 1 1/2"
Steel and Stainless Steel
Tube O.D. (inch)
3/8 to 2
Pipe O.D. (inch)
3/8 to 1 1/2