Parker’s Instrument Tube Benders are designed to provide high quality bending performance on stainless steel and other tubing materials such as steel, copper, and various exotics. Parker offers a choice of four imperial models, suitable for 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" O.D. tubing, and four metric models for 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm O.D. tubing.
The tube benders feature a two stage design that allows for in-place bending from 90˚ to 180˚ without ever crossing handles, and can be locked/unlocked with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle. A patented quick-action trigger release repositions the two-stage handle midway through a bend when both handles meet.
These benders have long 16" (40 cm) handles to increase leverage, while roll dies in the bending form reduce the amount of force that is needed. The bending form also has a built-in vice clamp to provide extra stability.
• Oil and Gas
• New design for accurate and tight bends up to 180° in stainless steel and other tougher metals
• Rollers in bending handle reduce friction and bending effort; eliminate scoring of tubing Comfortable and durable ergonomically molded cushion grips
• Vise lug for mounting in vise
• Clamshell packaging available for 1/4", 3/8", 6mm, 8mm and 10mm models
• Patented, quick action trigger release repositions two-stage handle midway through a bend when both handles meet
• General Tubing Fabrication
• Process Control Lines
Bend Radius (inch)
9/16", 15/16", 1-1/2"
14.3 mm, 23.8 mm, 38.1 mm
Bend Radius (mm)
N/A, 16 mm, 24 mm, 38 mm
1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm