Parker's Series 7081 Jackhammer Air Hose Factory Assemblies provide excellent service for jackhammer hose applications. The hose tube is compatible with light oil mists for tool lubrication. The red cover allows easy identification and resists abrasion and weathering. Series 7081 hose assemblies incorporate crimp couplings for durability and security, with universal end styles for quick connection/disconnection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black EPDM for versatile and economical service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Red EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Steel crimp male universal x male universal for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Air compressors
• Pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication.
• Design Factor: 4:1 (Hose Only)
• Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
• The hose is rated to 200 psi maximum working pressure. The finished hose assembly is rated to 150 psi due to the limitation of the industry preferred fitting end style/connection.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Air & Multipurpose
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Connection 1 Style
Connection 2 Style