Parker's Series 7212 Jiffy Multipurpose Oil Resistant Push-On Hose Factory Cut Lengths provide excellent service across a wide variety of media and multiple applications. The hose is compatible with push-on couplings for easy and secure attachment in the field and at the jobsite. The flame retardant cover protects operators from fire hazards, is available in multiple colors for easy identification, and resists abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. The packaging includes an attractive Parker center disc for retail/store traffic and point of purchase displays.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for exceptional fuel and oil resistance to 212°F and 300 psi.
• Tube: Silicone free to eliminate contamination of air powered paint spray systems.
• Reinforcement: One textile braid for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Chloroprene for abrasion, flame oil and weathering resistance.
• Cover Colors: Blue and grey for easy identification.
• Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service)
• Mild chemicals
• Automotive/factory assembly equipment/systems
• Air-powered paint spray systems
• Air tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Do not use in hot, dry air applications.
• Do not use for fuel dispensing or service applications requiring API, NFPA, SAE, UL, ULC or any other agency approval or listing.
• Do not use bands or clamps to attach push-on couplings.
Air & Multipurpose
Hose I.D. (inch)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
4.3, 8.7, 5.7, 11.5
Standard Package Quantity