Parker's Kloskut® adjustable tube cutter is designed to produce square cut ends with no external burr and minimum internal burr when used on fully annealed copper, brass, aluminum and steel tube. This convenient hand tool is ideal for cutting tube for various fitting connections on any jobsite.
• Features a hardened and burnished tool-steel cutting wheel for clean cuts, and a swing-away reamer for removing internal burrs.
• Removal of old flares is made easy with the grooved rollers for close-to-flare cuts.
• The handle feeds and adjusts the cutting wheel to uniformly cut tube as the cutter is rotated.
• For use on fully annealed copper, brass, aluminum and steel tube in sizes 1/8” to 1 1/8” OD.
• Cutting metal tube for industrial and mobile hydraulic and pneumatic applications
• Not recommended for use with stainless steel tube because of the work hardening effect.
Size Range (inch)
1/8" - 1 1/8"
Size Range (mm)
3mm - 28mm
copper, brass, aluminum, and steel
Tube O.D. (inch)
Works with tube O.D. sizes 1/8 to 1 1/8