Parker's Series SS106 Large Diameter Liquid Petroleum Gas LPG Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of LPG/propane supply and transfer applications. The flexible, lightweight industrial rubber hose provides maximum bulk loading performance. Series SS106 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for excellent fuel gas resistance to 140°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black nitrile for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
• Bulk loading/unloading
• In-plant processing/transfer
• ISO 2928-1986 (E)
• Design Factor: 5:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Do not use hose for natural gas service where fixed/rigid pipe is more appropriate due to reduced permeation and overall strength and durability. Use rigid pipe, non-permeable tubing or hose with barrier constructions to convey natural gas whenever possible.
Petroleum LP Gas
ISO 2928-1986 (E)
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Four textile plies with static wire, Six textile plies with static wire
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1-1/4 to 4
Hose I.D. (mm)
31.8 to 101.6
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.99 to 5.00
Hose O.D. (mm)
50.6 to 127.0
0.82 to 4.47
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)