Parker's Series 7308 Maxiflex Large Diameter Lightweight Air Hose provides excellent medium pressure, standard duty service across multiple applications. The hose is easy to handle. The yellow cover provides easy identification and resists abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Surface Mining
• Tube: Black SBR for economical service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Yellow SBR for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Heavy duty compressors and pneumatic tools
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Air & Multipurpose
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies, Four textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (mm)
25.4 to 76.2
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.488 to 3.528
Hose O.D. (mm)
37.8 to 89.6
0.49 to 1.35
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
250 to 300
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
17.2 to 20.7
Standard Pack Qty (ft)