Parker's Series SS107R Wildcatter Oilfield Petroleum Transport Discharge Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of medium pressure, standard duty applications. The lightweight construction provides flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. The red cover provides quick and easy identification.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black nitrile for fuel and oil resistance to 200°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability and a wire to conduct a static electrical charge to ground.
• Cover: Red chloroprene for abrasion, heat, oil resistance and durability.
• Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service)
• Crude oil
• Mild chemicals
• Petroleum waste
• Oilfield equipment and service trucks
• Bulk depots and storage facilities
• Service trucks
• Transport tank trucks
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
• Do not use for oil or fuel transfer service in or on open water.
Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Oil
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
2 textile plies with static wire, 4 textile plies with static wire
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1-1/4 to 6
Hose I.D. (mm)
31.8 to 152.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.60 to 6.67
Hose O.D. (mm)
40.6 to 169.4
0.42 to 3.39
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
200 to 250
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
13.8 to 17.2
Standard Pack Qty (ft)